- The Book of Revelation and the events contained within it were fulfilled in the 3.5 years described in the synoptic gospels, Matthew, Mark and Luke.
- The gospel of John is not like the synoptics because it is not a historical narrative but a literary bridge between the synoptics and Revelation.
- The gospel of John and the Revelation are both telling the same story. The judgment of the(that) world, the casting down(out) of the devil, the ruler of that world and through his crucifixion that Jesus would draw ALL people to himself.
The Book of Revelation – As it is in Heaven
The Gospel of John – As it is on Earth
The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Revelation of Jesus Christ are one and the same. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is explaining the gravity of the events that took place and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the ultimate apocalyptic time statement without ambiguity.
Jesus proclaimed apocalypse NOW; not later.
In the upper room with Jesus at the last supper…Jesus answered and said, “This voice did not come because of Me, but for your sake.
NOW(not later) is the judgment of this world; NOW(not later) the ruler of this world will be cast out. And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.” This He said, signifying by what death He would die(on that very day).
My name is Michael J. Loomis. Once upon a time in the summer of 2009 an idea came to mind to build a broadcast studio into my home. What followed would be called Preterist Radio.
The following lead me away from AD70 and pointed me to AD30.
According to Jesus own words stated that his death on Calvary that day was…
- The judgment of this world.
- The ruler of this world being cast out.
- The gathering of ALL peoples to himself.
The gospel writers go on to record for us that graves were opened up and a resurrection of the saints occurred following Jesus’ resurrection. That they went into the Jerusalem and appeared to many.
Having read the Bible 5-6 times, and specifically Revelation probably 10 times more, I realized that the above 5 verses found in John 12:29-33 were the most concise summary of the whole of the Book of Revelation. That coupled with the John-Revelation Project originally postulated by Dr. Warren Gage in which he demonstrates that both books are speaking of the same narrative, I can conclude none other than AD30 as the time frame for the fulfillment of Revelation and the Gospel of John is its time statement.